1. Last date for issue of Application Form
2. Last date for receipt of completed Application Forms
17th March, 2005
3. Date of Entrance Examination
15th, 16th, 17th & 18th May 2005
4. Expected date for despatch of communication
Latest by 5th July, 2005
5. Viva-Voce of candidates selected on
by 22nd of July, 2005
6. Publication of merit list for admission
7. Registration of candidates selected for admission
8. Last date for payment of fees.(For First List)
5th August, 2005
(Such of the selected candidates who are not in a position to join the programme by stipulated date i.e. 5th August, 2005 owing to non-declaration of their result but submit their acceptance. along with the Bank Draft of the required amount by 5th August, 2005 will be permitted to complete their registration requirement on or before 14th August, 2005.
It may be noted that such of the selected candidates who have given their acceptance alongwith the Bank Draft of the required amount and have appeared in the qualifying examination before 14th August, 2005 but fail to join the programme by August 14, 2005 only on account of their results being declared by the previous Board / University / Institution after the deadline of 14th August, 2005, may, in case, if they so desire, apply in writing to the Assistant Registrar (Admissions) in the prescribed form requesting for deferred admission in the Winter Semester (beginning January 2006) or during the next academic year, as may be accepted by the University. University reserves the right not to accept any of the application for deferred admission.
Candidates who are not able to report for registration alongwith all relevant original documents including original marks sheets of qualifying examination by August 14, 2005 due to non declration of the result of the qualifying examination are advised not to come for admission to the University after 14th August, 2005 which is the deadline for admission to the University in the semester. No relaxation / extension of time for admission shall be granted beyond 14th August, 2005 for any reason whatsoever.
1. Call letters for viva-voce examination will be issued only to candidates who are selected to be called for viva- voce on the basis of the written test.
2. Intimation regarding selection will be sent by post only to the candidates who are selected for admission to various programmes of study in accordance with the provisions of Admission Policy of the University.
3. The lists of candidates invited to viva-voce and in respect of those finally selected for admission shall be displayed on the Notice-Boards of the Administrative Block and will also be availabe on JNU website. Although intimation to this effect is sent to the selected candidates by post, yet the candidates are advised to find out through their own sources whether their names appear in the lists and thereby make timely arrangements to appear for the viva-voce and for joining the programme, as the case may be.
4. It will be in the interest of candidates selected for admission to report for registration and join the programme of study immediately after the commencement of registration process.
|Home||About Us||JNU Courses||JNU Schools||Notification||Disccussion Form||Evaluate Your Self||Special Features||Contact Us|
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYRIGHT © N F I L Legal Disclaimer